Friday, May 25, 2018

Animated Gifs in the Classroom

I'm always looking for ways to offer PD to our staff. One thing that I initiated last year is Take Five for Tech. We have our faculty meeting the first Thursday of the month during the half hour before school starts when staff is here but students are not. Take Five for Tech takes place five minutes before the faculty meeting begins. During that time, I share with staff some ideas of how technology can support student learning. I don't give them how-to's -- they know they can see me later for those -- but rather I plant seeds.

I was unable to physically do my Take Five for Tech presentation this month due to a schedule conflict, so instead, I created this slide deck with ideas for using animated gifs in the classroom:


No comments:

Post a Comment